Are you struggling to service GDPR data Subject Access Requests (SARs) in a timely and efficient manner? Are you concerned that you might not be finding all of the information you should to service them correctly? Worried there may be a sudden increase in requests and not being able to cope?
If you are uncertain on how your organisation is managing, protecting, controlling and utilising the data it collects, then using DATAssure, we can inspect your data to determine how effective your policies and procedures are in practice across a number of areas.
We can assess:
- If your data retention policy is working?
- How effective and efficient your data subject access or freedom of information request process is?
- Where you are storing personal and sensitive data?
- If you are effectively servicing the rights of the data subject? E.g. the right to be forgotten, to rectification or to object to automated processing.
- If you are managing your unstructured data? Removing redundant, obsolete and trivial (ROT) data across shared drives, email and cloud storage or is it growing out of control?
- If you are storing or processing information that you shouldn’t be? E.g. credit card numbers, bank accounts, child data and more.
Following our assessment, we will provide you with a report detailing our findings and recommendations. Using a simple traffic light scoring mechanism we score each of the criteria we’ve been asked to assess to determine how effective your policies and procedures are in practice. We base our findings on the actual data we discover within your data estate. It’s not hypothetical or theoretical, it’s assessing your data, your policies, your procedures and how effective they are in practice.
To get started, simply download the DATAssure brochure and we’ll be in touch to discuss your data assurance requirements in more detail.
P.s. Ask about a FREE demonstration using your own data.