Infoboss is a UK based, software and services company with an enterprise strength automated data management and processing platform. Built on Elastic Stack search-engine technology – Infoboss is fast, scalable, intuitive, easy to use and delivers a broad range of innovative data solutions to solve an ever growing number of business data challenges.
Our solutions are delivered on-premise or in the cloud, using an ‘as a service’ rental pricing model, ensuring value and affordability from the outset.
- Automate the collection, indexing and classification of data from any digital source (structured and unstructured)
- Highly scalable architecture with the ability to process literally billions of records and documents
- Apply your business rules for quality and compliance
- Automate analysis and processing using regular expressions, machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques
- Establish a data culture supporting management of your data assets
- Democratise, self-serve analytics and easily discover data using our highly visual and interactive search-based point and click interface
- Monitor data (24×7) for quality and compliance and automation purposes and alert when anomalies are found
- Deploy on-premise or in a private or public cloud infrastructure or any combination
- ‘As a service’ pricing
- Setup in days and deliver value almost immediately
A tool to automate GDPR processes, improve data quality and understand the value of my unstructured data. Very innovative stuff and well worth a look.
I like the simplicity and transparency of the solution.
We're using Infoboss to automatically monitor our new customer setup process, ensuring the information we need is all present and correct at collection.
We used the results of the data audit to inform our data minimisation activities ahead of a significant data migration project.
Infoboss has enabled us to systematically classify and discover personal and sensitive data across our entire data estate and crucially who has access to it.