Terms and conditions
The term ‘InfobossLimited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cramond, Manor Road, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, United Kingdom, ST5 5ET. Registered in England company no. 11302800.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Infoboss Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright © Infoboss Limited 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Infoboss Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd May 2018.
What information we gather
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data such as an IP address.
ii. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for further information or for events.
iii. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, for example your email address.
We may ask you to provide us with some or all of the following :
name, job title and company;
contact information including email address and telephone;
information such as preferences and interests; and
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
You can choose to not provide certain pieces of information, but this may limit the service we are able to offer.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with customer-focussed software and services.
- We may use the information you provide to respond to your requests including contacting you by email, phone or mail.
- We may periodically send you emails containing posts about best practices, case studies, new products, new services, new customers, special offers or related information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information you provide to develop our website according to customer interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic and allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Such information will not identify you personally – it is statistical data about our web site visitors and their use of our site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to our partners for the purpose of best resolving your enquiry.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless: we have your permission to do so; we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party; or we are required by law to do so.
Controlling your personal information
We want to ensure that we provide you with the best possible service. Please therefore always keep us updated of any changes to your personal information, for example, if your email address changes.
Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy of some or all of it, please:
- email, call or write to us;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information you want a copy of.
Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information. If you would like to do this, please:
- email, call or write to us;
- let us have enough information to identify you (for example name and company); and
- let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
Right to ask us to stop contacting you
You can ask us to stop contacting you. If you would like to do this, please:
email, call or write to us. You can also unsubscribe at any time from our email communications on the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
let us know what method of contact you are not happy with if you are unhappy with certain ways of contacting you only (for example, you may be happy for us to contact you by email but not by telephone)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Infoboss Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Infoboss Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Infoboss Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.